Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Lazy, Hazy Summer Day

So, I haven't posted in a long while.....life sometimes gets in the way........So today I actually am relaxing and have the time to post!

It's another beautiful day in CT.  Sun shining, birds chirping and nice breeze blowing.  I've been contemplating what "project" I will work on today since I finished the baby sweater that I was working on yesterday.  Lots have happened since my last post, one important thing being that I have started to volunteer at a women's exchange where all items are handcrafted.  My way of giving back to the handcrafting community.  Although I do have an ulterior motive in that I would like to try my hand at actually selling some of my items to see how the market would receive them.

So I am busily working on baby sweater items (since they work up faster) and have designed my own pattern.  Hardest part is to come up with a name for my business.  Hesitating on ordering the labels for my items until I'm satisfied that it represents me.

My husband and I have confirmed our vacation plans for this year, and it includes a trip to Toronto, Canada and attending three Red Sox games!  I LOVE THE RED SOX!  Although I did tell my husband this morning that I have scoped out the location of all the yarn shops in the near vicinity of our hotel. :)  There are 6 of them!  I will be doing my two favorite things on vacation......shopping for yarn and watching the Red Sox!  Who could ask for anything better!

Well, I'll sign off for now, but I will post again after vacation with news and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment